2 Stars Hotel
In 1958 Silvano and Tina Cecconi decided to buy an old building of the 16th Century in Urbino City Center, to find soon enough that it has history and memories inside. In fact, it is highly possible that the building was an aristocrat home before becoming the headquarters of Urbino Duchy’s mint. Finally, it was bought by the Albani Counts family, which transformed it in a pins factory during the 18th Century: this is why the building is now known as “Palazzo della Spillara” from “spilla”, the Italian word for “pin”.
It has been a small hotel since 1958, with 30 rooms and the Restaurant “Pizzeria San Giovanni”.
|Cash, Credit Card, Checks